Saumon gravlax | Lime Carving Seasoning
For 4 people :
- 1 fillet of salmon
- coarse salt
- caster sugar
- a bunch of dill
- 10 g of 3-berry pepper
- Rinse and debone the salmon fillet.
- Lightly chop the dill and crush the 3-berry pepper.
- Mix the coarse salt, caster sugar, dill and cracked pepper.
- Cover the salmon with the salt mixture, skin side and flesh side.
- Cover then leave in the fridge for 48 hours, regularly emptying the excess juice.
- Rinse the salmon fillet and cut into thin slices.
- Serve with Lime Trimming Seasoning.