Teriyaki-style chicken strips | Seasoning to cut Ginger or Black garlic
For 4 people :
- 8 chicken strips
- 8 tablespoons soy sauce
- 4 tablespoons of cornstarch
- 1 teaspoon of honey
- 1 onion
- 1 clove of garlic
- 10 coriander leaves
- Combine the soy sauce and honey and let cool until the honey is well incorporated.
- Add the cornflour without boiling the mixture.
- Cut the aiguillettes into pieces and mince the onion and garlic.
- Brown the onion and garlic and add the pieces of meat.
- Once the meat is cooked, add the sauce and cook for a few minutes.
- When the sauce has coated the pieces of meat, stop the cooking and add the chopped coriander.
- Serve with shavings of Ginger and/or Black Garlic Chopping Seasoning.