- 100 gr grated coconut
- 130 g sweetened condensed milk
- 100 g of dark chocolate
- 90 gr grated coconut
- 40 g of sugar
- 2 whites egg
- Coconut rock: Mix the sugar, grated coconut and egg whites.
- Form small domes 2cm high.
- Bake for 10 minutes at 180°C.
- Bounty: Melt the chocolate.
- Mix grated coconut and sweetened condensed milk.
- Make discs 15cm in diameter, then let them harden slightly in the freezer.
- Remove the disks from the freezer and cover with melted chocolate.
- Glue the domes on the discs using the melted chocolate.
- Allow the chocolate to harden.
- Enjoy your saucers with shavings of Ginger Carving Seasoning.