Lemonade | Ginger Carving Seasoning
For 1 liter bottle:
- 4 lemons
- 2 limes
- 50 g of sugar
- 1 L of water
- 10 mint leaves
- Cut the lemons in half.
- Squeeze 3 lemons and 1 lime and add sugar.
- Cut the rest of the lemons into slices.
- Bring water to a boil with the lemon slices and let steep until cool.
- Remove the lemon slices and strain the mixture.
- Then pour lemon juice and sugar into the strained mixture.
- Taste while eating a shaving of the Ginger sharpening pencil and drink a sip of lemonade to appreciate the harmony of flavors.