Warm beet and goat cheese cream | Ginger Carving Seasoning
For 4 people :
- 2 cooked beets
- 150 grams of ricotta
- 8 walnut kernels
- a log of goat cheese
- 16 aperitif biscuits
- 1 citron
- Cut the beet into pieces.
- Blend the beets adding the ricotta.
- Add lemon juice and zest to the mixture.
- Mix until you obtain a creamy preparation with a minimum of pieces.
- Cut the goat cheese into pieces and put it in the oven on grill mode.
- Chop the walnut kernels.
- To finish, arrange the melted goat cheese on your appetizer biscuits, sprinkle with a few walnut kernels.
- Add the dots of beet cream.
- Cut a few shavings of Ginger pencil.