Chicken curry and cashew nuts | Seasoning to cut Ginger or Saffron
For 4 people :
- 4 chicken cutlets
- 100 g of cashew nuts
- 200ml coconut milk
- 1 onion
- 1 clove of garlic
- chilli powder
- 20 coriander leaves
- Cut the chicken into small dice.
- Chop the onion and garlic and sauté them.
- Add the chicken.
- Once everything is done, color it well and add the curry according to your taste.
- In another pan, brown the cashews.
- Pour the coconut milk.
- Mix the preparation (if the sauce is too thick, add coconut milk to obtain the desired texture).
- Add sauce to chicken.
- Serve all accompanied by rice and ginger or saffron shavings.