Lasagne | Basil Carving Seasoning
For 4 people :
- 15 lasagna sheets
- Chop the onion and garlic and sauté them.
- Finely dice the carrots and add to the onions.
- Add the minced meat, then the tomato pulp.
- Melt the butter, and add the flour.
- Leave this paste to cook for a few minutes, then pour in the milk little by little.
- Add salt, pepper and nutmeg, bring the mixture to a boil and stir at the same time.
- Once the mixture has thickened, remove from heat.
- In a buttered dish, place a first level of pasta at the bottom and cover with the béchamel sauce.
- Cover with a second layer of pasta then add meat and repeat the operation.
- For the last layer, pour the rest of the bechamel and sprinkle with Parmesan and Comté cheese.
- Bake in a preheated oven at 180°C for 20 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and let stand for 5 minutes and serve with a few shavings of the Basil Carving Seasoning.
Nos meilleures ventes