Meatball | Espelette Pepper Carving Seasoning
For 4 people :
- 1 red onion
- 2 cloves garlic
- Chop the onion and the garlic.
- Chop the aromatic herbs.
- Drizzle olive oil over your onion, garlic and herb mixture and continue chopping.
- As soon as a paste is obtained, add to the minced meat.
- Season your appliance with the chilli, paprika, salt and pepper.
- Break the eggs 1 by 1, mixing between each, to obtain a very homogeneous dough.
- Add breadcrumbs until desired texture is achieved.
- Form small meatballs.
- Reserve 30 minutes in the freezer.
- In a drizzle of olive oil, grill the meatballs.
- Leave to rest for a few minutes and enjoy with a few Espelette pepper shavings.