Jack Orange Lantern | Espelette Pepper Carving Seasoning
A "Jack-o'-lantern" is traditionally a lantern made from a hollowed out pumpkin and cut in such a way as to create a face for it.
For 4 people :
- 250 g of chocolate
- Core the oranges and collect the juice.
- Carve a face out of each orange.
- Melt the chocolate in a bain-marie.
- Add the liquid cream, the egg yolkseggs and sugar.
- Whisk the egg whites and gently fold them into your preparation.
- Let the mousse sit overnight in the refrigerator.
- Fill oranges with chocolate mousse.
- Add fruit or candy of your choice on top of your orange.
- Cut two Espelette pepper pencil shavings on each orange.
- Enjoy with the orange juice collected at the beginning of the recipe.