Chilli with beef | Espelette pepper seasoning
For 4 people :
- 500 g of minced meat
- 1 red onion
- 1 clove of garlic
- Scald, seed and cut the tomatoes.
- Chop the red onion, garlic and bell pepper.
- Sauté the onion, garlic and bell pepper.
- Add the minced meat and the spices (do not add any pepper; the Espelette pencil will spice up your dish enough).
- Leave to cook for 50 minutes over low heat.
- Enjoy your chili con carne with a base of rice, Gruyère cheese, a little lime juice and a few shavings of the Espelette pepper seasoning.