Article: Scrambled eggs and mushrooms | Seasoning to cut Espelette pepper or Basil
Scrambled eggs and mushrooms | Seasoning to cut Espelette pepper or Basil
For breakfast, in the evening or for a Sunday brunch with friends, this simple recipe for scrambled eggs with mushrooms will satisfy your taste buds and will only require a few minutes of preparation!
For 4 people :
- 4 eggs
- 20g of butter
- 20g of milk
- 10 button mushrooms
- 1 Espelette Chili or Basil Sauce Trimming Seasoning
- Crack the eggs and beat them in a bowl with the milk.
- Salt and pepper to your taste.
- Cut the mushrooms into thin slices and sauté them with a little oil and butter.
- In another skillet, melt a knob of butter.
- Put the egg mixture in the pan and cook over low heat.
- Arrange the eggs topped with the mushrooms on the plate and sprinkle with the chopped chives.
- Cut a few shavings of Espelette Pepper or Basil Cut Seasoning