Green asparagus risotto | Saffron carving seasoning
For 4 people :
- 200 g of risotto rice
- 1 bunch of green asparagus
- 1 onion
- 1 vegetable stock cube
- 10 g of butter
- 150 gr of parmesan
- salt pepper
- Wash the rice and chop the onion.
- Cook the onion in a knob of butter.
- Rehydrate the vegetable broth.
- Cut the asparagus into one-inch slices.
- Blow them up.
- Add the rice to the onion, then add the vegetable stock once it has become translucent.
- Cook until the water is completely reduced.
- Add the parmesan to the rice.
- Add the asparagus once the rice is ready.
- Serve directly with shavings of Crayon Saffron.