Apple and coffee foie gras | Black Garlic Carving Seasoning
For 4 people :
- A block of foie gras
- 4 pommes Ariane
- 100 g of sugar
- 20 cl of cream
- 50 g of coffee beans
- Peel the apples, then cut them into small cubes.
- Bring the cream to a boil and pour it over the coffee beans.
- Leave the preparation to infuse while you finish the recipe.
- Make a caramel with the sugar by adding a few centilitres of water.
- Once the caramel is finished, add the diced apples and cook over low heat for 10 minutes.
- Remove cooked apples.
- Cut small pieces of foie gras and keep them cool.
- Once the cream has cooled, drain the coffee beans.
- Whip the whipped cream (if the coffee is not strong enough for your taste, you can add half an espresso to the cream).
- To finish, dress the warm apples, top with a few pieces of foie gras and make a small dot of coffee cream.
- Cut a few shavings of black garlic pencil.