Velouté of peas with mint | Black Garlic Carving Seasoning
For 4 people :
- 50 g of fresh cheese
- 20 mint leaves
- 1 clove
- Prepare the cooking broth by adding the spices, salt and pepper your water and bring to a boil.
- Shell the peas and plunge them into the broth.
- Drain everything and remove the spices except the garlic and onion.
- Mix the peas and the mint leaves, adding the cooking water until you obtain the desired texture.
- Then filter your velouté with a sieve.
- Add the cream cheese and blend the velouté one last time.
- Serve your velouté hot or cold, accompanied by the black garlic dressing seasoning.