Article: Crusted Beef Filet | Seasoning to cut Cep
Crusted Beef Filet | Seasoning to cut Cep
For 8 people:
- 1.5 kg beef tenderloin
- Chop mushrooms and parsley.
- Chop the shallots and a clove of garlic.
- Brown the mushrooms, parsley, a shallot and chopped garlic with a knob of butter and dry the stuffing well.
- Brown the beef with 2 crushed garlic cloves and the two remaining chopped shallots.
- Remove the meat from the heat once browned.
- Deglaze with the balsamic vinegar and add the cream.
- Leave to heat over low heat.
- Once the stuffing has cooled, place 2/3 in the center of the puff pastry then cover with the beef tenderloin.
- Place the rest of the stuffing on the beef and close the puff pastry.
- Criss-cross the top of the pastry and brush with a mixture of egg yolk and cream.
- Cook for 25 minutes at 180°C.
- Leave to rest for 10 minutes and eat immediately with the slightly reduced shallot sauce and the Porcini Carving Seasoning.
Nos meilleures ventes