Potatoes and cottage cheese sauce| Chilli and Garlic Carving Seasoning
For 4 people :
- 50 g of fresh cheese
- 100g cottage cheese
- Preheat your oven to 180°C
- Wash and cut the potatoes into quarters.
- Mix paprika, chilli powder, thyme and nutmeg.
- Coat the potatoes with olive oil and toss them in the spice mix.
- Bake the potatoes for 30 minutes at 180°C.
- Mix the cottage cheese and the cream cheese.
- Add the curry paste and mix well.
- Slice the chives, zest the lemon, then add to the white cheese.
- Pour the lemon juice over the potatoes once out of the oven and add the chopped parsley.
- Taste directly, accompanying the sauce and the potatoes with a few chilli and garlic shavings.