Orange cake | Saffron carving seasoning
For 3 people:
- 3 oranges
- 120 g of butter
- 80 g of sugar
- 40 gr of honey (preferably orange)
- 1 tablespoon of orange blossom
- 120 g of flour
- 1 packet of baking powder
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract
- Melt the butter and mix with the sugar and the eggs.
- Combine the flour and baking powder and fold them into the egg mixture.
- Add the zest of two oranges, the juice of one and the orange blossom.
- Pour your preparation into a buttered mold and cook for 25 minutes at 180°C.
- Cover your dish with aluminum foil in case the top of your cake is overcooked.
- Reduce the juice of the last two oranges with a tablespoon of caster sugar.
- Leave the cake to cool and use a brush to brush it with reduced orange juice.
- Serve with Saffron Carving Seasoning.