Milk rice | Saffron carving seasoning
For 2 people :
- 120 gr around the riz
- 70 cl of milk (whole)
- 25 cl of cream
- 60 grams of honey
- 1/2 cinnamon stick
- 1/2 vanilla pod
- Rinse the rice.
- Mix the milk, cream, vanilla pod, cinnamon, salt and honey.
- Bring to heat, once boiling pour in the rice.
- Cook over low heat for 40 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- When the rice has absorbed all the milk, pour into a ramekin and leave to cool.
- Serve warm or cold depending on your taste and accompany Saffron Carving Seasoning.