Thin apple pie | Seasoning to cut Candied lemon or Lime
For 4 people :
- 4 apples
- Preheat your oven to 180°C
- Peel and slice the apples.
- Roll out the dough, make small rectangles.
- Trim around your rectangle by about 1 cm.
- Mix egg yolks and cream.
- Glue the strips of dough to the edge of your rectangles.
- Brush the center of the rectangle with honey.
- Top with apple slices and sprinkle with cinnamon.
- Place in the oven and cook for 30 minutes at 180°C.
- Take out of the oven and let cool down.
- Serve warm with a scoop of vanilla ice cream and shavings of Lemon Confit or Lime Carving Seasoning.