Shepherd's pie | Seasoning to cut Cep
For 8 people:
- 500g potatoes
- Peel and boil the potatoes in water.
- Chop the onions, garlic and carrots.
- Brown your chopped vegetables.
- Add the pre-seasoned minced meat.
- Pour in the tomato pulp and cook for 20 minutes over low heat.
- Mash the potatoes with a knob of butter.
- Pour the minced meat into the bottom of a dish, then cover with your mashed potatoes.
- Cover with gruyère and cook for 15 minutes at 200°C.
- Leave to cool for a few minutes and cut a few shavings of the Cepe Carving Seasoning.