Recipe made by: Sophie Duval, Louison Recolin, Steven Salendres and Enzo Pradier.
Students in BTS Hospitality and Catering at CFA Sud Formation CCI Nîmes Marguerittes.
For 4 people :
- 1 butternut squash
- 1 liter of milk
- 0.5 liters of 35% liquid cream
- Vacuum-packed natural chestnut
- 1 Seasoning to cut Cep
- Peel the butternut squash and cut into large cubes.
- Cook for 30 minutes with the milk, season.
- Switch to the immersion blender.
- Crush the chestnuts, mix with the liquid cream, sieve and put in the siphon in the fridge.
- Pipe the warm velouté into the verrines, add the whipped cream, cut the shavings on top.