Pear crumble, chocolate | Seasoning to cut Candied lemon or Ginger
For 4 people :
- 4 pears
- 50 g of chocolate
- 150 g of flour
- 80 g of sugar
- 70 g of butter
- Peel and cut the pears into pieces.
- Break up the chocolate.
- Mix pears with cinnamon and chocolate.
- Place your mixture in the bottom of a mold.
- Mix sugar and flour.
- Cut the butter into pieces and add it little by little to your flour and sugar mixture.
- Stop mixing when your mixture approaches sand.
- Cover the pears with your mixture.
- Bake in a preheated oven at 180°C for 20 to 30 minutes.
- Serve with candied lemon or ginger pencil shavings.